LinkLocker is a lightweight bookmarking service with an emphasis on privacy. Save your links on our secure servers, and they will be visible only to you. In other words, it works in much the same way as a dozen or more other “bookmark managers” but with one major difference: privacy.
LinkLocker is a bookmarking site has just recently launched. It is built from the ground up with privacy in mind. The site’s purpose is to provide a place where people can store links to stuff privately and anonymously. There are no public links, and there is no sharing. There is nothing social about LinkLocker. LinkLocker is completely private; the only person who can see your bookmarks is you.
- Full tagging support (including multi-word tags)
- Full-text search of all your content
- Mark important links with a ‘★’
- Mark links “Read Later” and manage a Reading List
- Edit any link from anyplace you can see it
- Delete any and / or all of your data permanently anytime you like
- Import data from a number of third party services: Pinboard, Instapaper, Pocket, and Diigo currently supported
- Export your data to JSON anytime you want
Future enhancements are also promised.
Your bookmarks are then available to you as extensions to your web browser. Chrome, Firefox and Safari are presently supported with more browsers to be added soon. Android and Apple iOS web browsers are also supported.
LinkLocker costs $1.50 (US) per month or $12 a year, if paid in advance. A 3-day free trial is also available.
You can learn more at: https://linklocker.co/