Facecrooks is a popular destination for anyone concerned with security or outright thieves who use Facebook to find potential victims.
Recent articles on Facecrook include:
- How to Lockdown Your Facebook Account For Maximum Privacy and Security
- “Europe Vs. Facebook” Group Challenges U.S. Safe Harbor Agreement
- Facebook Tells Page Owners to Stop Spamming News Feeds
- Study: 24 Percent of Facebook Ads for Luxury Goods are Selling Counterfeits
- How Facebook Decides What Apps Get Your Data
And the list goes on and on…
The depth and breadth of information concerning your data and Facebook’s many security holes is unparalleled. Anyone concerned about privacy or data theft should subscribe or bookmark Facecrooks.com. I added it to my RSS newsreader.